Universal

Universal
Me and films

Silahkan Cari

Thursday 9 September 2010

Patricia Wettig >>>> I think I fall In love with her

This amazing woman is not familiar for Indonesian audience. Yes of course, if you just watch Indonesian silly soaps, you don't get a chance to know this Emmy winner. But hey I remember Prison Break once was aired here, right? That's right...!! If you guys got hooked with that Scofield-Burrow's jail escape, you must have seen Patricia. She played the Vice President that we love to hate. Ring a bell??

Patricia played in many series and films that unfortunately we didn't watch or our TV broadcasts were reluctant to buy (unless you have cable). But if you bought (or plan to after reading this) the DVD of Brothers and Sisters or Alias, you will see this beautiful mature woman.

In Alias, Patricia plays as the CIA psychiatrist and in Bro and Sis, she perfectly plays the mistress named Holly Harper. That's all I can remember.

And the special thing about her is....well....I love the way she speaks.

Well, you know sometimes Indonesians like me find it difficult in listening, but when Patricia speaks, she seems to enunciate every single word so I can hear any difference in every sound of the word. Was she an English teacher?

Well check out this video when Patricia talks in Brothers and Sisters


0 comments:

Post a Comment