Universal

Universal
Me and films

Silahkan Cari

Wednesday 29 September 2010

A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET >>>> They Killed Thomas Dekker and Katie Cassidy Too Soon..!!

If I sleep I dream, and If I dream I die

As a TV series lover, the only reason I watched this horror flick was because I wanted to see Kattie Cassidy and Thomas Dekker in one scene. Well it was nice to see the stars of short-aired TV show Melrose Place and Terminator The Sarah O'Connor Chronicle were haunted by the 'ugly killer wolverine wannabe'.

Like I wrote as the title of this post, Thomas and Kattie were killed even before the half of the film runs. And it left me with a big disappointment.

And for the movie, well after they were killed, I mean Tom and Kat, I didn't have any desire to watch the rest of the movie, though I finally finished it. The last Freddy Krueger flick I watched was Freddy VS Jason where Brittany Murphy (rest in peace) and Kelly Rowland played, and it was quite entertaining to me. This Nightmare On Elm Street seemed to lack the sense of horror. Things were just so flat. The last two survivors didn't have any strong emotion to keep the film in a good eerie atmosphere.

The idea of pulling Freddie into the real world could have been great if they did it earlier so with Freddie being outside his comfort zone, namely dream, the story would have been totally different (or more ridiculous? ha..ha).


0 comments:

Post a Comment