Universal

Universal
Me and films

Silahkan Cari

Wednesday 27 October 2010

RIP: GHOST WHISPERER >>> Akhirnya Berakhir setelah 5 Tahun >>Jennifer Love Hewitt Pun Menangis


After five years, Melinda finally left us.

I gotta admit that I'm not one of the biggest fans of Ghost Whisperer, but with it's simple story and a little twist in certain episodes, this series has grown on me.

I remember buying the first season DVD in 2005. I loved the opening in each episode where little Melinda saw her first ghost. Then Wentworth Miller guest starred. The memorable one is when Melinda's best friend, Andrea died and it took 2 episodes to tell the story (Andrea played by Aisha Tyler, love her so much). That episode was so sad. It almost brought me into tears because I just lost my best friend too and wished I could even see his ghost (but not the scary one).

In October 2010, Jennifer Love Hewitt thanked the fans of the show for their support in a goodbye video (filmed in June, 2010), saying:

"Your love and support has meant everything to the cast and crew of Ghost Whisperer and we will all miss you guys very, very much. Go get our DVDs, think about us, miss us and know how much we all will miss you. Much love."

Goodbye Melinda, I love you Jen, see you in other great series....!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment